◉ Berlin,GermanyWe believe the future of mobility is electric! Join an enthusiastic international team with a common vision of the future of mobility and be part of transforming the automotive industry.Requirements
- At least 3 years of professional experience in CRM in the marketing area Experience in working with agencies
- Native German and fluent in English
- Additional Requirement
- Creative personality with communication enthusiasm
- Self-driven attitude and team mindset
- Very structured way of working, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with emarsys beneficial
- Solid experience in campaign management
- Willingness to work with interdisciplinary and divers teams
It is a very fast-paced market and company ⇾ motivation, flexibility and agility are very important. They need someone who is independent and doesn’t need a lot of guidance.
An interest in the e-mobility market as well as sustainability is a plus.
Hybrid model: they want to achieve a hybrid model, including 50% in the office and 50% at home.
Very international company
If a candidate has done a lot of job hopping, the client would like to hear some reasons why.Responsibilities
Ownership of our Campaign Management Tool / Customer engagement platform
What does the company offer?
- Conception and development of direct communication with our end customers for our products (B2C, B2B) in all markets, in collaboration with different departments e.g. marketing and Key Account Management
- Together with our agency, develop (automated) measures that are tailored to your target group and are designed to achieve our dedicated goals per product
- Constant monitoring and optimization of all measures
- Read our data and derive corresponding recommendations for action
- Manage our customer base, take responsibility for customer base KPI (churn, activity)
- Together with our Online Marketing Manager, ensure that CRM measures fit into the overall online strategy
- Working together with different departments (e.g. Operations) in order to constantly develop the functionalities of the tool and ensure the overall integration into the tool landscape.
Hybrid model: they want to achieve a hybrid model, including 50% in the office and 50% at home. Very international company.