◉ Germany wide/Remote
The leading independent and integrated energy company
We provide our customers with innovative energy solutions for their transportation, heating and industrial needs. We proactively engage in the energy transition and are committed to conducting our business in an economically, environmentally and socially responsible way.Key Responsibilities:
As a DataOps Engineer (m/f/d) you and your engineering colleagues are responsible for the implementation of the data fabric architecture and all associated components. You enable and operate with us a central marketplace for data & analytics products for internal and external customers of the company. What exactly awaits you?
- Create end-to-end data products (master data and transactional data products) to enable our company to create our own analytics products (ML models, business domain data marts, etc.) and publish them on our central data marketplace.
- Apply modern DataOps principles to your work e.g. CI/CD pipelines, containers, component-based ELT pipelines, IaaS with BICEP/Terraform and automated component building, testing and deployment
- Develop components that help reduce the complexity for our users to develop their own analytical products eg data acquisition components
- Help our team to enrich the existing Azure toolstack with new relevant tools that allow us to provide an environment where we can implement not only BI solutions but also DataScience/ML solutions.
- Greenfield approach
- Good knowledge of SQL and Python
- Build data pipelines, a good coder
- Strong practical implementation experience in SQL, Python, data modelling, creation and orchestration of data pipelines, Git, infrastructure-as-a-code, stored procedures, CI/CD pipelines
- Ideally experience with the Cloud Azure Tech Stack, e.g. Databricks, Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Logic Apps, Azure SQL DB
- Ideally, practical experience in data fabric technologies such as dbt, dataiku, Google Looker, Quest Erwin
- Knowledge of the creation and continuous development of ML models is an advantage
- Team play, hands-on mentality and an independent and at the same time collaborative way of working ideally characterize you
- Special benefits, employer-subsidised company pension scheme, group accident insurance also for private use, a working life account with the option of a sabbatical, as well as other social benefits
- A modern office building in a central location with an in-house gym and massage room
- Various offers in the areas of childcare, holiday camps for children, care for the elderly, care in the event of life crises and more through our cooperation with pme Familienservice
- Flexible working time models, flexible mobile working.