◉ Germany/Remote - Full-Time
The Company provides support to clients from all sectors to enable them to obtain their objectives – thanks to our worldwide network, the opportunities are boundless. Key Responsibilities
- 2,5 + years in using React in Frontend Development
- You feel comfortable coaching and mentoring junior developers on programming methodologies, clean code, testing, debugging and documentation. Breaking down large tasks into smaller items, delegating these and reviewing the results for style & functionality is second nature to you.
- You have a strong interest in software development and extended your knowledge by a university degree, ideally in software development related fields.
- You know what it takes to build an excellent and responsive UI in a data rich environment.
- Your English language skills are C1 minimum.
Nice to have:
- You're looking for an environment where you can play to your strengths - but you're just as hands-on with everything else when time is tight.
- You are willing to learn quickly from mistakes and can quickly recognize wrong turns. We also expect you to have a good understanding of customers.
- You have passion for AI related technology and products
- The willingness to improve your German in the near - midterm
- Location-based extras: you'll enjoy a range of benefits - from healthy meals at on-site casinos, discounts at restaurants and retail outlets, to job tickets and free company sports such as yoga and HIIT workouts.
- Overtime compensation: all overtime is compensated - either as time off or as additional pay. The choice is yours!