◉ Berlin, Remote in the EUCompany: B2B SaaS platform that allows companies to run mobile programmatic marketing in-house.Programmatic marketing, put simply, is the process of automating the buying and selling of digital ads in real time. Programmatic in-housing takes this one step further by allowing advertisers to fully own the technology stack and skills required in this process.Programmatic in-house is still in its early days when it comes to the mobile advertising market. This is where we have impact!Requirements
- We are looking for a candidate with 4+ years of experience in coding & implementing complex projects in Senior/Software Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree or higher in Computer Science or a related subject.
- Proficiency in Java is a must
- Proficiency in working in Unix/Linux based environment
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Strong problem-solving skills and stronghold on data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, like MySQL, Aerospike, Postgres, etc.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
What does the company offer?
- Create optimal data pipeline architecture for large scale data volumes.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and ‘big data’ technologies.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Exceptional career growth and learning opportunity
- A unique opportunity to be part of an experienced team of industry experts and entrepreneurs who bring massive change to the Adtech market
- A high degree of responsibility and independence
- Direct, day-to-day work experience with the management
- A fun, driven, and a multinational team located across Germany, India, Argentina, Ukraine, Turkey, the UK and soon more countries
- A flexible work-from-home arrangement
- A 500-dollar home-office setup budget
A 1000-dollar annual learning and development budgetW